Is tonight's game (Pace) on DIrectv? | Syracusefan.com

Is tonight's game (Pace) on DIrectv?

cto

Administrator
UEO.. excuse me for asking the question you hate the most ... However, I have not have power for three days and have not seen a newspaper for three days... and both the SU and Directv websites do not answer this question.

Seems like you may have lost track of time with the power outage, may seem like a week has gone by but it's only Wednesday, game is on Thursday.

Seems like you may have lost track of time with the power outage, may seem like a week has gone by but it's only Wednesday, game is on Thursday.

Thanks, guys... you're right. I know the game is on November 1 (illegal to be earlier). I literally lost track of what day it was ... living in my little Sandy-nightmare here. With my main contact with the outside world being a portable radio -- I guess it just felt like it MUST BE Thursday by now.

Thanks, guys... you're right. I know the game is on November 1 (illegal to be earlier). I literally lost track of what day it was ... living in my little Sandy-nightmare here. With my main contact with the outside world being a portable radio -- I guess it just felt like it MUST BE Thursday by now.

What's illegal about being earlier? MSU, Kansas, and others played last night.

Glad to hear that you survived Sandy...even if it did leave you Dazed and Confused.

Would you like us to send you a little SU care package to get you through? How hard was your neighborhood hit, Joyce?

I am very sorry about your situation. It is very bad in Jersey and lower Manhattan. I gather you cannot make it in to Syracuse. Hang in there, Joyce! Keep us apprised.

SU Athletics usually carries the preseason and early season games.

UEO.. excuse me for asking the question you hate the most ... However, I have not have power for three days and have not seen a newspaper for three days... and both the SU and Directv websites do not answer this question.

CTO...the game is scheduled to be broadcast at 7:00pm EST on DirecTV Channel 639, which is the SNY channel.

I am hoping it's not blacked out.

CTO...the game is scheduled to be broadcast at 7:00pm EST on DirecTV Channel 639, which is the SNY channel.

I am hoping it's not blacked out.
That's 7:00pm EDT. EST kicks in for most of us at 2:00am on Sunday.

That's 7:00pm EDT. EST kicks in for most of us at 2:00am on Sunday.

Seriously?!?! I think she would have understood that it is at 7:00pm her time regardless of the EST vs EDT...

I hope its not blacked out. I just bought the sports pack so i could watch it.

SU Athletics usually carries the preseason and early season games.

I'm still not seeing it listed on OAA. Anybody know if they'll actually have it?

I'm still not seeing it listed on OAA. Anybody know if they'll actually have it?
I've got OOA up now. playing TK99 (Boston - "Don't Look Back")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom