Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead: what is the interest of | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead: what is the interest of

arbitragegls

All Conference
'Cuse in Isaiah Whitehead.??????????????? Seems like he is all over 'Cuse with love. I know his mom made a negative statement but then retracted. The kid seems to be a very good player and collecting many offers--BUT wants to come to 'Cuse so he says.
Reporting services indicate he has offer from 'Cuse---does he really??? If so, why not push for a committment from him and get him wrapped up?

Francis, Jake, et al, what is the real story and interest both ways?

'Cuse in Isaiah Whitehead.??????????????? Seems like he is all over 'Cuse with love. I know his mom made a negative statement but then retracted. The kid seems to be a very good player and collecting many offers--BUT wants to come to 'Cuse so he says.
Reporting services indicate he has offer from 'Cuse---does he really??? If so, why not push for a committment from him and get him wrapped up?

:bang:

A very good source told me we are recruiting him. As you might guess, NYC native Red Autry is on him. As others have pointed out, there is a difference between recruiting someone and having them at the top of your list. As of March and the BET, we were at least keeping in touch with him.

A very good source told me we are recruiting him. As you might guess, NYC native Red Autry is on him. As others have pointed out, there is a difference between recruiting someone and having them at the top of your list. As of March and the BET, we were at least keeping in touch with him.

I wonder if there is a underlying strategy for both football and hoops to be in on top NYC talent to further the Cuse is NY's team brand. Not saying anyone would ever have the guts to tell JB who to recruit, but even a few calls or a stop in at a game, puts our name next to these kids, which in turn gets publicized. Never bad to think Cuse always gets a look by locals.

I'm just amazed that the original poster managed to squeeze so many question marks into one post. That's got to be some sort of record.

I'm just amazed that the original poster managed to squeeze so many question marks into one post. That's got to be some sort of record.
At least he didn't... after every question.

http://recruitscoop./barrier_noentr...pt=content.asp&cid=1363600&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

anyone have access to this? sure it is the same stuff we have read before but

Alex Kline@TheRecruitScoop
Syracuse leads for 2014 PG Isaiah Whitehead. Find out why he favors the Orange & who else is involved - http://bit.ly/IBGYpD

Alex Kline@TheRecruitScoop
2014 Juice All-Stars (NY) guard Isaiah Whitehead tells The Recruit Scoop he has added an offer from Villanova.

New name for 2014 class Elisha Boone. Six-four CG out of NYC. Another SU was his dream school growing up. Said he camped at SU.
Francis, you got any scoop on him ? Sounds like he might be a player to watch.

New name for 2014 class Elisha Boone. Six-four CG out of NYC. Another SU was his dream school growing up. Said he camped at SU.
Francis, you got any scoop on him ? Sounds like he might be a player to watch.
Haven't seen him play yet but I hear he's a good scorer but needs to round out his overall game. Dunno much about his recruitment at the moment.