Isn't it nice to not have any real | Syracusefan.com

Isn't it nice to not have any real

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
issues with the refs. One or 2 calls, but a well called game overall, IMO.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

the 'phantom foul on Scoop' and the 'slip and fall out of bounds yet somehow retain possession' were the only calls that ruffled my truffles.

I only counted about 8 possessions where there was any contact whatsoever. Weird game.

Basically because they didn't call anything. I'm not educated enough to know if they called it well or not, but at least they were consistent. It seemed like there were a few no-calls and a few touch fouls called, but at least they seemed to even out both ways. The one thing I will praise them on is that they did not call one BS charge at all. That's definitely an improvement over what we've seen in the tourney so far.

the 'phantom foul on Scoop' and the 'slip and fall out of bounds yet somehow retain possession' were the only calls that ruffled my truffles.
Scoops looked like a foul. I see why it was called. It was a missed call. CJ did touch the ball. Not sure of he was the last one though

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Scoops looked like a foul. I see why it was called. It was a missed call.

Replayed it 3 times, Taylor just fell over.

CJ did touch the ball. Not sure of he was the last one though

Talking about the first half in front of the SU bench.

In that rebounding scrum near the end of the game where they said it was off CJ it was not, it was off Wiscy. But very tough to see real time. Overall I wasn't yelling at them toooo much so that's a good thing.

They passed the "ing Refs" test.. they were below the allowable threshold... I only muttered it quietly a few times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom