It’s game day!!!! | Syracusefan.com

It’s game day!!!!

I'm pretty excited. My wife made fun of me last night because we were trick or treating with friends and I was talking about playing an exhibition game against South New Hampshire and how excited I was. She claimed it was weird to have South New Hampshire when the state is so small. It was pretty annoying, the state runs North to South. Now if we were playing East New Hampshire or something then she would have a point. Anyway I'm excited. I even offered to pick our daughter up from daycare so my wife could work later. This was 3 days ago and she said, "Your leaving work early? Is there a televised practice for Syracuse or something?" I said no an exhibition game. Then she said, "It feels like the season just ended." Which to me is insane I feel like it ended forever ago. This is why you should never get married. Just something to think about two3zone.

I'm pretty excited. My wife made fun of me last night because we were trick or treating with friends and I was talking about playing an exhibition game against South New Hampshire and how excited I was. She claimed it was weird to have South New Hampshire when the state is so small. It was pretty annoying, the state runs North to South. Now if we were playing East New Hampshire or something then she would have a point. Anyway I'm excited. I even offered to pick our daughter up from daycare so my wife could work later. This was 3 days ago and she said, "Your leaving work early? Is there a televised practice for Syracuse or something?" I said no an exhibition game. Then she said, "It feels like the season just ended." Which to me is insane I feel like it ended forever ago. This is why you should never get married. Just something to think about two3zone.
Wait? Are we married to the same woman?

I'm drinking water while watching on my phone from my daughter's gymnastics practice. (She's on the team so it's a practice not a class. She's made that clear to me and everyone else who says class)

Last edited:

Hahaha

The future wife actually loves SU. She's had season tickets, has a large memorabilia collection, goes to the Miss Orange basketball thing for women they do every year and has probably the biggest SU wardrobe collection I've ever seen.

Keeper

We've done the on and off thing for 18 years, she's insane but the Cuse thing is one of the things that keeps bringing me back.

We always seem to get along great during basketball season, then when it's done we usually hate each other. Need to find a mutual summer hobby before the end of this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom