It all comes down to UNC | Syracusefan.com

It all comes down to UNC

Zepharus

Starter
Who woulda thunk it even a week ago... that a win over UNC gets us in the dance? This team is maddening to watch but with duct tape and gum JB patched it together.

I read a post the other day that made it clearer for me. JB drives me nuts with his lack of structure on O, but when he has talented players it works. He did well with what he had... Ill give him that

That this team could make the NCAAs is quite honestly a miracle

Or if Oshae makes the bunny against St Bona at the end of regulation

It is maddening/crazy to think if Frank/Marek got back on that ND play, we'd be in

Agree. When we lost that game, despite how atrocious a loss it was, I didn't really care (as much as I normally would at least) because I thought we had no shot at the tourney anyway. Who knew that could end up being the difference?

or against FSU at the end of regulation

They were distracted by that male dance revue, who apparently accomplished their mission.

Good call by you and others, there were a number of games/plays that could have had us in already.

Who woulda thunk it even a week ago... that a win over UNC gets us in the dance? This team is maddening to watch but with duct tape and gum JB patched it together.

I read a post the other day that made it clearer for me. JB drives me nuts with his lack of structure on O, but when he has talented players it works. He did well with what he had... Ill give him that

That this team could make the NCAAs is quite honestly a miracle

I get where youre coming from about the coaching, but I thought duct tape was banned from the locker room about 6 or so years ago?

If we lose and Louisville and ND lose then we are still fine, IMO. Beat UNC and we should be a 10 seed.

I agree. I think it’s between us and Louisville for the last ACC slot. ND has little shot unless they go on a deep run.

If we lose and Louisville and ND lose then we are still fine, IMO. Beat UNC and we should be a 10 seed.

if one win is the difference between being in the tournament at all, vs being a 10 seed, then the system is a joke (excluding automatic bids of course).

if one win is the difference between being in the tournament at all, vs being a 10 seed, then the system is a joke (excluding automatic bids of course).

but that's how it always is. I mean if we had beaten Duke and lost to say BC another time, wouldn't we be in better shape w a top 5 win and probably in right now.

it's razor thin on the bubble.

I don't know about all of you but I honestly think we win two more. I really do.
Riiiiiiiiiight. In my defense, when writing that post I had suffered a terrible fall down three flights of stairs while simultaneously being attacked by a rabid opossum. The head injury was catastrophic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom