It appears the Yankees will be officially out of the playoffs | Syracusefan.com

It appears the Yankees will be officially out of the playoffs

CaliCuse

All American
Let the changes commence Cashman must begin an infusion of youth. Probably starts in right field as Nick is a goner.Arod probably is as well.Money will be needed to keep Cano from leaving too soon. It won't or shouldn't be any long term garbage contracts that favor only the players.Granderson is another enigma of sorts. If he could get his BA up to the 280s he might be worth a decent contract considering they have no one else that approaches the HR numbers. Tex has shown less with the bat this year and the RISP number is off the charts for this team. Tex's glove may be the best in the majors at first. After that its cold reality. Pitchin needs to be jacked. Who stays and who goes.? I have a few suggestions. Do you?:noidea:

Tough cal, cali. I don't think you make changes in haste or frustration. If they try to move ARod, they're going to have to wait until the memory of his dismal season, and dreadful playoff attenuates somewhat (if that's possible). I also think a lot depends on Jeter's situation, and they won't know on that for a while yet either. But they do need starting pitching. Hughes hasn't been the same since they benched him for a start before the 2011 A/S game, and AP is almost as old as me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom