It Could Be Worse... | Syracusefan.com

It Could Be Worse...

AlpharettaCuse

Adhere to the protocols
We could be Cincinnati. They lost for the 7th straight season in the 1st or 2nd round. 8th time in the last 9 years. They had a big lead today and blew it. I thought they had a really good defense, but it got shredded. Thought they’d have a home game advantage playing in Columbus, but it did not help.

We could be Cincinnati. They lost for the 7th straight season in the 1st or 2nd round. 8th time in the last 9 years. They had a big lead today and blew it. I thought they had a really good defense, but it got shredded. Thought they’d have a home game advantage playing in Columbus, but it did not help.
NOW you share those stats! I had Cincy going to the sweet 16. And no, Cincy's failings doesn't make me feel any better about SU.

Baylor played lights out we might have lost even with Frankie. Running into a red hot team happens.

Gardner Webb is up 7 on UVA right now.

Baylor played lights out we might have lost even with Frankie. Running into a red hot team happens.

Gardner Webb is up 7 on UVA right now.

Good lord if Va does it again this year, they are on my never trust again list for sure this time.

GW up 12 now. Still first half, but c'mon Virginia.

How could anyone root for UVA after last nights game? Them going down again will most certainly cheer me up. The ACC has plenty of teams left in it.

So we reached a point where we ate taking solice in not losing as bad as ole miss.

How could anyone root for UVA after last nights game? Them going down again will most certainly cheer me up. The ACC has plenty of teams left in it.

I'm not rooting for them, just pointing out the absurdity of them losing to a #16 team for the second year in a row.

So because we're not Cincinnati we should be happy? Well we're not BC either.

So we reached a point where we ate taking solice in not losing as bad as ole miss.
nah just taking *solace* in the tastiness of your body of work on this board

So because we're not Cincinnati we should be happy? Well we're not BC either.

Yup. I’d rather make a sweet 16 and a couple final fours than lose every year in the first or second round. We’re pretty fortunate. Go root for UNLV.

nah just taking *solace* in the tastiness of your body of work on this board
1. Auto correct
2. Because I'm not thrilled with losing in the first rd you feel the need to take shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom