It is bigger than one game | Syracusefan.com

It is bigger than one game

Millhouse

Living Legend
Boeheim has the credibility to show up the ACC. Mickey Mouse bull sht

Brings more attention to the rules and the old refs who can't adapt. If he just seethes, the highlight whatever dukes last basket was

When we meet them again in Greenville more people will notice. The refs will know there is more attention on them

Boeheim has the credibility to show up the ACC. Mickey Mouse bull sht

Brings more attention to the rules and the old refs who can't adapt. If he just seethes, the highlight whatever dukes last basket was

When we meet them again in Greenville more people will notice. The refs will know there is more attention on them
They are destroying him on the sports reporter show this morning. Basically saying if it was a player that melted down,the player would have been crucified as undisciplined and costing them the game. I imagine behind closed doors, Boeheim told the players "my bad"

Dcuse said:
They are destroying him on the sports reporter show this morning. Basically saying if it was a player that melted down,the player would have been crucified as undisciplined and costing them the game. I imagine behind closed doors, Boeheim told the players "my bad"
That show is the worst. Bunch of midgets and molesters

They are destroying him on the sports reporter show this morning.
I guess his body of work for 38 years means nothing. I love the passion JB is bringing lately. I would think he realizes he has few opportunities left and that Buffalo and MSG are very important to the post season success.

I highly doubt JB was apologetic in the locker room. He was sticking up for his players, who played their hearts out, only to have it all ripped away due to schitt officiating. If anything, I betcha his players were saying to him "we got your back coach." The team's sentiment was indicative by the looks on their faces after the ejection. They know they got jobbed.