Some douchebag behind me is screaming like its the big east finals. Oy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What about the orgasm lady? She is the all time worst

Marsh, are you the Dome knitter? :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Im a spry 42...come on man!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Fill me in on this?

Its this lady who sits behind me (literally right behind me). She doesnt come to every game but most of the BE games. She apparently is a doctor and is by far (and I mean miles apart from 2nd place) the most annoying fan in the building. She has pompoms that she repeatedly smacks me in the back of the head (mind you shes like 55). She also has this Lloyd Christmas most annoying sound n the world voice that pierces you like a hot knife through butter. Here is a sample of a rant:

"Come on Syracuse...go! go! go!...rebound! pass it! pass it! pass it! go! go!...shoot it! goooooooooooooo! come on gerry!! come ooooooon Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! (when Gmac played). I mean she is all over the place and her voice is so godamn annoying. Meatballs has experienced it and when I bring someone to the games and they hear her for the first time they look at me like...What is that behind us.

Its this lady who sits behind me (literally right behind me). She doesnt come to every game but most of the BE games. She apparently is a doctor and is by far (and I mean miles apart from 2nd place) the most annoying fan in the building. She has pompoms that she repeatedly smacks me in the back of the head (mind you shes like 55). She also has this Lloyd Christmas most annoying sound n the world voice that pierces you like a hot knife through butter. Here is a sample of a rant:

"Come on Syracuse...go! go! go!...rebound! pass it! pass it! pass it! go! go!...shoot it! goooooooooooooo! come on gerry!! come ooooooon Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! (when Gmac played). I mean she is all over the plance and her voice is so godamn annoying. Meatballs has experienced it and when I bring someone to the games and they hear her for the first time they look at me like...What is that behind us.

Almost spit my milk over my laptop. I would tell the...umm..."lady", to chill out. I hate people like her.

Marsh...are you in the third level like 309 and is that woman a blonde who always where's the same orange sweater?!?!?!

Marsh...are you in the third level like 309 and is that woman a blonde who always where's the same orange sweater?!?!?!

No I am in 211. Row I and she is in row J right dead assed behind me. Christ tell me there is another one?

Almost spit my milk over my laptop. I would tell the...umm..."lady", to chill out. I hate people like her.

Pompoms dude. Seriously. What. She repeatedly smacks me in the head. One of these days I am going to pull a Bluto Blutarski and rip them out of her hands and tear them apart right in front of her and then calmly hand them back to her and say..."sorry".

She has pompoms that she repeatedly smacks me in the back of the head (mind you shes like 55).
Pompoms? She do a lot of jumping with inadequate support of said "pompoms"?

Words really can not describe, it can only be understood by living thru it. Funny at first... but quickly torture

Pompoms? She do a lot of jumping with inadequate support of said "pompoms"?

You would think that someone who goes with her (or she would actually realize this herself) would tell her that she is constantly hitting me in the head and would tell her to stop. She is like breaking the seal after drinking 15 beers. Once you hear her, you hear her every word for the rest of the game

There absolutely is another. This one used to sit behind me with the most piercing "ger-ry" scream. Annoying as hell.

"Come on Syracuse...go! go! go!...rebound! pass it! pass it! pass it! go! go!...shoot it! goooooooooooooo! come on gerry!! come ooooooon Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! (when Gmac played). I mean she is all over the place and her voice is so godamn annoying. Meatballs has experienced it and when I bring someone to the games and they hear her for the first time they look at me like...What is that behind us.
Sounds like a pure cougar to me . Maybe you should get her number .

Exhibition #1 and at least you're in mid season form. This had me rolling.

You would think that someone who goes with her (or she would actually realize this herself) would tell her that she is constantly hitting me in the head and would tell her to stop. She is like breaking the seal after drinking 15 beers. Once you hear her, you hear her every word for the rest of the game
I made a joke about boobs hitting you in the head!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom