It sure was good.... | Syracusefan.com

It sure was good....

DonLightfoot

All Conference
... to have Sean McDonough on the pbp last night. Night and day diffrence from who we've been getting recently. He made sure we knew who fouls were on, how many he had, how many the team had and keeping us abreast of substitutions. Makes watching much more enjoyable.

I loved how invested he was.
How blatantly he was rooting for Syracuse in the 2nd half.
How he obviously reads this board with some of the comments he made.
How he was having fun with LaPhonso Ellis and needling him in a fun way.
Also glad the team played well in front of Sean.
I remember him calling the Florida State football in Shafer’s last year and the disgust he had in the direction of the program.

Sean McD is why I don’t complain about another announcing teams being biased against SU.

That guy is not very good at being objective.

Been disappointed in his NFL work. Maybe that's just because he's so fantastic on CBB.

... to have Sean McDonough on the pbp last night. Night and day diffrence from who we've been getting recently. He made sure we knew who fouls were on, how many he had, how many the team had and keeping us abreast of substitutions. Makes watching much more enjoyable.

And he called us the 'Cuse instead of the Cues. :)

I loved the way he dropped little insider tidbits ... like the way Juli refers to JB as "Mr. Happy Coach." I've heard her do it a number of times, always with the sweetest smile.

Usually the TV announcers stink so bad I can't stand it. It's really amazing. If the offense makes a play you comment on the offensive player. If the defense makes a play you make a comment on the defensive player. And above ALL else never talk about Duke if they are not in the game you are covering!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom