it was a Tale of Two Halves | Syracusefan.com

it was a Tale of Two Halves

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
The first - may have been the worst display of basketball in the JB era. The second was without a doubt the worst half of basketball in SU history.

UVA was brutal as well. They just have big's who can play and have a PG who gets them into sets. Call me a hater they have a distinct advantage over us on the sidelines, especially in player development - compare Diatike with any big in our program for proof.

I said after Carleton that Buddy will be ACC Honorable Mention - he better be because his presence on the team is what is keeping our program stagnant. At least he tried to attack the basket on offense a few times,most of his mates just opted to move 2 steps farther out.

We don't have a PG. Girard is probably our best bet this year with Goodine hopefully the future, but the experiment of making High School scorers into PG's ended with Triche and Agent 0. None of our guards - PG or SG - have a good enough handle to scare anyone.

QG...he made Oshae look like Maurice Lucas (google him if you don't remember him). If you do remember him, yikes for QG.

Season is not over and we will upset some people. That said we may lose to Colgate. This is our life for the next 3 years. I hope ADJW is ready to lead when he finally gets to lead the program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom