It worked! | Syracusefan.com

It worked!

SWC75

Bored Historian
I got an E-mail from SU that my basketball tickets could now be accessed. I recalled all the problems I'd had in past years and my knees started knocking. "Feet, don't desert me now!" :( :mad::oops:

I went to Cuse.com on my phone - not Safari, the regular site. Ticketmaster wanted me to change my password and I did, easily. The log-in was no problem. The tickets were already there. All I had to do was 'view' them. The button to send it to Wallet was there and it worked. The one small hitch was that one ticket, for the January 18th Notre Dame game was beside the the January 25th Pittsburgh game. The rest were all listed vertically. But everything was intuitive and went very smoothly.

What planet am I on?!? :confused::):rolleyes:

I'm wondering if anyone else got a 'sideways" ticket on Wallet and if in each case it was the Notre Dame game?

Update: The 12/14 Georgetown BB game is now next to the Notre Dame and my remaining football tickets are next to that. All my tickets for both sports are on Wallet but Wallet seems to be re-arrange them like a hand in a card game. They can all be accessed using the 'view' function on Cuse.com, so it's not really a problem. Just a weirdness.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom