It wouldn't be March madness without... | Syracusefan.com

It wouldn't be March madness without...

So you were rooting against us getting the MSG regional last year.

Isn't winning your conference, and getting a 1 seed close to home, one of the incentives to play well all season? Like they almost did? It's not like they're playing in Cameron.

Last edited:
Isn't winning your conference, and getting a 1 seed close to home, one of the incentives to play well all season? Like they did? It's not like they're playing in Cameron.
Remind me again how Duke won their conference?

Remind me again how Duke won their conference?

Point taken, and I fixed it. The point remains the same. Kentucky is playing in Louisville, Gonzaga in Seattle ... crimony, I grow weary of the relentless Duke hate.

Point taken, and I fixed it. The point remains the same. Kentucky is playing in Louisville, Gonzaga in Seattle ... crimony, I grow weary of the relentless Duke hate.

It's kind of funny given we at least in part owe our title to favorable placement...Which was more questionable than anything duke got.

It's kind of funny given we at least in part owe our title to favorable placement...Which was more questionable than anything duke got.

And didn't we play in Buffalo last year?

Cowtown said:

The bigger point is both that they play often in NC and NC sites are also used most years it seems. Over a period of years they get the favorable location more than what's reasonable.

The bigger point is both that they play often in NC and NC sites are also used most years it seems. Over a period of years they get the favorable location more than what's reasonable.
That's it Bees. It's not that Duke gets to play close to home. The problem is the NCAAT has so many first weekends in NC. If the NCAAT played every other year in Buffalo, Albany or MSG and we were placed there every time we would have no complaint.

That's it Bees. It's not that Duke gets to play close to home. The problem is the NCAAT has so many first weekends in NC. If the NCAAT played every other year in Buffalo, Albany or MSG and we were placed there every time we would have no complaint.

Would they make as much?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom