ithaca- leach to washington state | Syracusefan.com

ithaca- leach to washington state

Good for the Cougs. That's a tough job, they've been really really bad, but he should be able to do well there.

Good for him if true, great spot for him really. Anyone ever been to Pullman? There is nothing and I mean nothing there. Leach will do well anywhere really, it's very similar to Texas Tech in that he will need to recruit the JUCOS as well as Cali and Texas. I can't see him coaching in a major metropolitan area. The thing is I am sure people would ask the question much like Syracuse, why would Leach want to coach at Washington St? Because he isn't for everyone and kind of a misfit but he is a hell of a coach and graduates his kids no disputing that

I am glad somebody had the nutsack to hire him if true and WSU is desperate for a winner. I hope he them up out there. I am just glad he didn't go to the ACC

I worked for a couple die hard Cougs fans/aumni when I was in Oregon. They must be psyched

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

Really if you are a WSU fan, how psyched are you right now, they have sucked for so long. How long until a QB there is breaking records?

I may become a booster

Really if you are a WSU fan, how psyched are you right now, they have sucked for so long. How long until a QB there is breaking records?

He better break records or he'll end up alone in a dark dungeon via Mr. Motivation.

He better break records or he'll end up alone in a dark dungeon via Mr. Motivation.

YOU MEAN LIKE THOSE HOOKERS ENDED UP IN CRAIG JAMES' DARK DUNGEON?

You have gotten soft man.. You lock yourself in dungeon when you don't break 90 don't you, its common practice, better than pep talks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom