It's 10:00... | Syracusefan.com

It's 10:00...

I have a couple smart clocks that auto change... The problem is the rules have changed and they do it the wrong days now. Thats an easy fix, The bigger issue is now its always 6 min off..

Need to stop being so cheap and ditch it.. but its like 85% correct, a Solid B telling time

I have a couple smart clocks that auto change... The problem is the rules have changed and they do it the wrong days now. Thats an easy fix, The bigger issue is now its always 6 min off..

Need to stop being so cheap and ditch it.. but its like 85% correct, a Solid B telling time
noticed my bedroom alarm is always off too and I had to manually change it to correct it (yes it bothers me that much). I have never checked into why that is, any idea why?

noticed my bedroom alarm is always off too and I had to manually change it to correct it (yes it bothers me that much). I have never checked into why that is, any idea why?
This is a leap year this year, which I think screws up the devices with less sophisticated DST auto adjust capabilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom