It's 10:50, and... | Syracusefan.com

It's 10:50, and...

If we did that someone would write an editorial claiming that the announcement unfairly confines the baby to a specific gender and can cause great emotional harm. It would be discussed ad nauseum in columns and talk shows for weeks before finally being discontinued and relegated to KissCam status.

The way I read that is that it could be a "Gender Reveal" OR "Baby Announcement". Could this be considered an extra benefit to Hoya players that are ready to announce their transition? Maybe not if its open to the entire student body.

All I can picture are hundreds of pregnant sorority sisters walking around campus (dragging the dad's behind them) just waiting for a home game to announce their baby.

CbO5fnQ.jpg

If we did that someone would write an editorial claiming that the announcement unfairly confines the baby to a specific gender and can cause great emotional harm. It would be discussed ad nauseum in columns and talk shows for weeks before finally being discontinued and relegated to KissCam status.
If we did it would probably spell both the parents names wrong and screw up the whole thing

All I can picture are hundreds of pregnant sorority sisters walking around campus (dragging the dad's behind them) just waiting for a home game to announce their baby.
Don't t think this gimmick is going to help. Not that many GT guys can close.

When I was invited to a "gender reveal" party last year, I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever heard of. And then I was told I was expected to bring a gift (selected off a gift registry) ... a sort of a pre-shower baby shower which created another round of gift-giving.

Fortunately I had a previous commitment and an excuse not to attend.

When I was invited to a "gender reveal" party last year, I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever heard of. And then I was told I was expected to bring a gift (selected off a gift registry) ... a sort of a pre-shower baby shower which created another round of gift-giving.

Glad to see you kept your committment to reality, instead.

I've never attended one, but some of my friends at work have had gender reveal parties. I had no idea it was another excuse to ask for gifts. Baby shower, sure I can understand that, and that should be sufficient to expect of people as far as gifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom