It's 3:40 pm, and Georgetown still sucks.. | Syracusefan.com

It's 3:40 pm, and Georgetown still sucks..

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
I defy anyone to find a more exciting three to 4 minutes of basketball than this.

Scroll to 1:16:47 and enjoy. Stay with it the rest of the game, but if you don't have the time just stay with it until coach screams at the fans.

I would love to hear folks recollections of being at this game.

I defy anyone to find a more exciting three to 4 minutes of basketball than this.

Scroll to 1:16:47 and enjoy. Stay with it the rest of the game, but if you don't have the time just stay with it until coach screams at the fans.

I would love to hear folks recollections of being at this game.

Nice link...thanks

A Clockwork Orange said:
I defy anyone to find a more exciting three to 4 minutes of basketball than this. Scroll to 1:16:47 and enjoy. Stay with it the rest of the game, but if you don't have the time just stay with it until coach screams at the fans. I would love to hear folks recollections of being at this game. YouTube Video

Those were fun days. Nothing will ever surpass the SU-Georgetown rivalry.

Sherman, DC, Owens - wow. I remember thinking what SU fan would throw a cup when we went on a big run like that? Knowing the Hoya paranoia I figured some Hoya threw it to get a timeout when they had none. Those games were sooo exciting.

Dave Freakin' Johnson with the putback at 1:03:45.

That is all.

Tim Higgins, Jim Burr, Pete Pavia. ;)

Jim Burr is still reffing just a less ambitious and less high profile schedule. I think he's 67 years old. Must love what he does.
http://statsheet.com/mcb/referees/jim-burr/schedule

Pete Pavia sadly passed away in 1993 from cancer and Tim Higgins retired in Nov 2012 at 67 years of age (maybe Burr didn't want to take a backseat to Higgins retirement age). Interesting article about Higgins after retirement from 2013 below. Take note about coaches on the court - listen Buzz! :cool:
http://www.syracuse.com/poliquin/index.ssf/2013/03/poliquin_so_where_is_tim_higgi.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom