It's almost 11am, where the he!! is TGD? | Syracusefan.com

It's almost 11am, where the he!! is TGD?

texascpa

Living Legend
TGD wherrrrrrrrrrre arrrrrrrrrrrrrrre youuuuuuu?

Be nice if you made a statement, any kind of statement...well, at least an indication that you are aware of Marrone leaving and will be setting up interviews first thing Monday morning.

Be nice if you made a statement, any kind of statement...well, at least an indication that you are aware of Marrone leaving and will be setting up interviews first thing Monday morning.
Gross is a very good A.D.. I bet he is on top of things right now. I expect we will hear from him in short order.

Maybe he's planning his new AD job announcement elsewhere... He's a smart guy - I would think he's got one foot out the door as well...

I know I would if I were him.

Maybe he's planning his new AD job announcement elsewhere... He's a smart guy - I would think he's got one foot out the door as well...

I know I would if I were him.

Oh, God, my 2013 may turn out worst than 2012.

Obviously he's wanting for Marrone to get his resignation letter notarized. It can be damn difficult to find a notary on a Sunday morning. I wonder if TGD requires a two week notice? Marrone better be careful or he might end up on a no-rehire status!

What's he supposed to say? Marrone isn't officially gone yet: Linky

maybe this is the ballsiest game of chicken with the BOT!

GIVE HIM THE PRACTICE FACILITY! HE ISNT SWERVING!

Dr. Gross has threatened to hire Greg Robinson back if the BOT's don't up the ante.

I'm sure the players are saying the same thing about Marrone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana
Just got text from Brandon - Marrone deal NOT done yet. Mostly done, but not complete. Might take all day. Marrone still candidate elsewhere

What's he supposed to do?

Gross is court side in Tampa for the USF game. He wasn't passing up on a trip to Florida this time of the year

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana
Just got text from Brandon - Marrone deal NOT done yet. Mostly done, but not complete. Might take all day. Marrone still candidate elsewhere

meet with current players and reassure them that he is taking action to line up a good coach.
get on the phones to potential candidates to seeking out their availability
when recruits call speak with them personally to reassure them that positive action is ongoing, if Marrone does sign with Buffalo.
He may already be doing this; we just don't know.

I'm sure the players are saying the same thing about Marrone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

wilkes said players didn't even get a txt from DM.

Seriously? Unless elsewhere is Syracuse University he needs to announce that Coach Marrone is not HC effective immediately and that he has begun a search do head coach. Not too hard.

What's he supposed to do?[/quote]
Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana

Yes. I can share that I just ate some wonderful Challah French Toast, homefries and three fingers of Glenfiddich.

I'm worried about your carb and alcohol intake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom