It's almost 4:30 and we haven't heard shiat. | Syracusefan.com

It's almost 4:30 and we haven't heard shiat.

rstone7727

All Conference
Am I a glass half empty guy for thinking that's bad news?

glass-half-full-empty-or-10902-1258672177-151.jpg

You're probably just thinking too much about it. As others have said, it's a confidential thing that will not be reported, and we may not know the answer until warmups on Sunday.

are you actually expecting an instant decision?

I guess I should know better huh? But then again how long has it been since James has been in Limbo?

Probably won't hear anything today.

You're probably just thinking too much about it. As others have said, it's a confidential thing that will not be reported, and we may not know the answer until warmups on Sunday.
And that might only be the answer for Sunday.

His status for the game isn't confidential. If a decision is made I would expect that the impact that that decision has on his status for the game can be reported even if the decision itself is confidential.

As much as we all want to know, from a competitive standpoint, there is no benefit in announcing anything today.

Not like it matters against SJU, but still, an extra little edge never hurts.

I used to be a normal person before I joined this board. Now I am an obsessive-compulsive wreck.

Thanks! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom