It's game day!!! | Syracusefan.com

It's game day!!!

RF2044

Living Legend
We're playing in the NCAA tournament! March Madness is the greatest collegiate sports spectacle across any sport!

For a significant portion of the season, it didn't like we would get here, but our team really came together and improved over the course of the season. We're playing our best ball right now.

Time to go bust some brackets.

Let's Go Orange!!!

game time finale GIF by Fox TV

Resisting urge to grab blue light from fridge

FWIW as the week went on I got a better feeling about tonight. Look at who SDSU has played. The majority of their regular season looks like the cupcake schedule we used to get killed for. They have had some close calls against some lousy teams, not just their losses. We are more battle tested than they are.

We can do this tonight. Let's go.

We're playing in the NCAA tournament! March Madness is the greatest collegiate sports spectacle across any sport!

For a significant portion of the season, it didn't like we would get here, but our team really came together and improved over the course of the season. We're playing our best ball right now.

Time to go bust some brackets.

Let's Go Orange!!!
One thing about March Madness that never disappoints is that there are always great upsets. I would love to see Colgate hold on to win plus Drexel somehow to upset the Illini. That would be awesome. Just cause it's the Big 10. Hope they all lose.

Just watching the VT - Florida game, Florida up 3 with 8s left and VT comes down and hits a 3 to tie it. Was just thinking no way that happens against Cuse...that's an automatic foul in the backcourt to prevent the 3 by the HOF coach.

Fun video to watch. But I couldn't stop thinking that if you could merge these two bodies together, what a monster that would be.

Yeah. A Cookie Monster!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom