Its like any relationship...the more it lingers who cares | Syracusefan.com

Its like any relationship...the more it lingers who cares

arbitragegls

All Conference
...enough with Doug already...either he wants to be 'Cuse head football coach or he wants to be in the NFL, CFL or the European League...it has gotten to be like a love quarrel, after a few days, a week, the ups and downs of the roller coaster ride is no longer worth it.
So Dr. Gross and Doug, pick your poison and lets move on...one way or the other...time to make a decision...at this point it appears that Doug is waiting for a yes from any NFL team...so be it. Lets just stop breaking our heart and passion for 'Cuse...Doug it is now or never...by Monday you are either here or gone...wonder if 'Cuse has the balls to tell Doug to get off the pot...'cause he must be high as he isnt that great of a coach...good yes; done good things for 'Cuse yes...but now that good is being destroyed by his toying with the fan base and university...yes or no and let us all move on.

i consider myself one of the loyal members of the marrone fan club, and the way it feels like he is rubbing my beloved football programs face in the snow..im ready to move on. I want to save this recruiting class, that is what matters the most at this point cause seems like my beloved marrone is gone.

images

I agree I posted something similar in another thread. This is way out of hand and isn't just "taking" interviews to take them. He doesn't want to be the coach at SU any more. If he did he would have already made that clear like the guy at Ped St. Move on.

Also I don't care anymore I do not want Doug back regardless. It is clear by now that he doesn't want to be the head coach here and I want someone that wants to be the head coach at our school. No matter what he says if he is looking this long then is end goals it to be a head coach in the NFL. He will never be 100% committed to the job here so it is time to move on. Once again if he wanted to be the head coach at our school we would have heard it already...

Great the facilities suck. Great your pay sucks. If you want to coach here then say it. If you don't keep your mouth shut and take more and more NFL interviews. While your best recruits are left to wonder what is going on and in one Mr. Smith decided not to announce today. The damage is already being done.

or its like those other relationships where you don't know what you got until it's gone...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom