It's not crazy | Syracusefan.com

It's not crazy

Cuse House

All American
To believe we could finish 2nd or 3rd in the ACC. I would say out of the teams in the top 5, we have the easiest (not easy) schedule left. We play Pitt (A), Ga Tech x2 (A, H), Clemson (A), L'ville x2 (H, A), and Duke (H).

Florida State, Virginia, L'ville, and UNC all have tougher remaining schedules. And we have beaten 2 of them already. We split one of those L'ville games, and play well on the road next week, it is very possible.

Crazy, crazy, crazy! Next week will be telling for the rest of the season!

LGOSUball

It's not entirely crazy we could win the title belt as well. Stranger things have happened, and I'm not referring to the passable 80s nostalgia TV series which got by on a handful of oft-repeated 80s references and even gets a Super **** commercial dressed as Ghost*u**ers.

It's not entirely crazy we could win the title belt as well. Stranger things have happened, and I'm not referring to the passable 80s nostalgia TV series which got by on a handful of oft-repeated 80s references and even gets a Super **** commercial dressed as Ghost*u**ers.
The reason I said 2nd or 3rd is because if we tied with UNC, they have the tiebreaker. But they have a much harder slate of games. It wouldn't be entirely crazy at all.

To believe we could finish 2nd or 3rd in the ACC. I would say out of the teams in the top 5, we have the easiest (not easy) schedule left. We play Pitt (A), Ga Tech x2 (A, H), Clemson (A), L'ville x2 (H, A), and Duke (H).

Florida State, Virginia, L'ville, and UNC all have tougher remaining schedules. And we have beaten 2 of them already. We split one of those L'ville games, and play well on the road next week, it is very possible.

Crazy, crazy, crazy! Next week will be telling for the rest of the season!

LGOSUball

This team is so ass-backwards from so many Boeheim teams in the past that I can definitely believe a top 3 finish. They are ignoring all of the established trends. Isn't this usually the time of year (late January-early February) when the squad hits a lull? And then after that rough patch, they either regroup and get better or fade down the stretch. This team seems to be just getting their together now so who knows?

Team keeps playing like this with ACC tourney away from tobacco road in Brooklyn, I like their chances

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom