It's not the refs job to make it a close game | Syracusefan.com

It's not the refs job to make it a close game

but you wouldn't know that after watching that game.

That one short bald little twit all but shot Pitt's FTs for them.

I really thought they were atrocious. I'm still just dumbfounded. Especially because they did a replay of JS's putback earlier, clearly ripped across the arm, no comment. One time we get away with one and they act like we were getting calls all day.

Hell, 30 seconds later Pitt saved a ball that bounced out of bounds.

That big white goof at center kept jumping INTO the defenders and was getting the calls - SMFH Oh Lord

I really thought they were atrocious. I'm still just dumbfounded. Especially because they did a replay of JS's putback earlier, clearly ripped across the arm, no comment. One time we get away with one and they act like we were getting calls all day.

All they would have to do is look at the number of foul shots each team took and they would see the truth.

Thank you...I thought maybe I was seeing things! That wasn't even close, at least 8 inches out of bounds. Easy call.

That big white goof at center kept jumping INTO the defenders and was getting the calls - SMFH Oh Lord

If they called offensive fouls like they should he would have fouled out in the first five minutes just on moving screen calls.

The first half wasn't too bad, they pretty much let both teams bang. The second half they decided to call breathing fouls. Like a new set of rules.

Thank you...I thought maybe I seeing things! That wasn't even close, at least 8 inches out of bounds. Easy call.

Me too.

The first half wasn't too bad, they pretty much let both teams bang. The second half they decided to call breathing fouls. Like a new set of rules.

Pitt was losing and not making shots they had no choice.

Pitt had about 9 possessions that went out of bounce in the second half to our 0. One possession early in the second half they had 6 possessions for about 21/2 minutes before we got the ball.

Of course mike got fouled before making his layup early in the second half and was fouled when he dished to a wide open Keita right under the basket. And James charge was a good no call there was no way he was set for 5 seconds only 3.

Seriously we need to adopt a zebra as our mascot or change orange to against the world.

JB was about as animated as he gets these days in the first half when the big white dude had his shot blocked and the ref called a foul (it appeared the defenders hand slid off the ball onto the shooters hand, but as every CYO player knows, the hand is considered part of the ball). I couldn't read JB's lips, but he gave the official an earful.
As I recall, the big stiff missed the foul shot but the rebound caromed off funny allowing Pitt to retain possession, and they converted a 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom