It's Official: Premier Lacrosse League Announces Formation for 2019 Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It's Official: Premier Lacrosse League Announces Formation for 2019 Season

I was not a fan of the goalie clearing it after a goal. I don't understand why we need to keep changing our game. What happens if one team is really good at riding the ball? Or one team has a goalie/defense that can't clear it? Are we then going to decide that is not fair and then just give the ball to the team that gets scored on in the offensive zone?

I get that people don't like watching one FO guy dominate a game. So it is up to the coaching staffs to either recruit or develop a good one. And if the other team has a better kid, then it is up to your defense to get stops and your offense to be efficient.

I'd be more impressed if the PLL changed their stick head regulations to separate the highly skilled players from the athletes.

They could show the greater lacrosse community how the game used to (and should be) played by creating more changes in possession and faster pace of play the traditional way.