It's our three point defense vs. Stauskas | Syracusefan.com

It's our three point defense vs. Stauskas

LOL do they not realize there are guys we will let shoot until they prove they can hurt us? Like pretty much Marq whole team

Hardaway can knock down threes as well, and Burke isn't a bad shooter, either. We're going to have to defend the three well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardaway can knock down threes as well, and Burke isn't a bad shooter, either. We're going to have to defend the three well.

I think Hardaway is the one who will have a good game, let's just hope it is only him

I think Hardaway is the one who will have a good game, let's just hope it is only him

pretty sure i saw a stat where hardaway disappears alot in big games. he didnt do much in the regionals. but hes definitely someone who could do some damage against us. i still say we contain burke we win.

Yep. Board seems way too overconfident about this game. I watched quite a bit of MI this year. They have some shooters capable of going off against.

We will need our A game against MI, and our A++ game against Louisville.

Our D has never played better. Our propensity for stupid turnovers is still there. This matchup is real interesting, but dangerous.

Interesting, it will show who JB thinks is the better 3 pt defender between CJ and Dirty. There seems to be a clear side that the Canadian feels more comfortable with.

I think it will be CJ over on that side.

I for one am not overconfident. I just think defense outweighs offense, especially in this case. Just like good pitching always beats good hitting. I see the gameplan as to concentrate on Burke just like we concentrated on Crabbe. Get out on Stauskas and Hardaway, and make sure our length bothers Mcgary. If there is one guy we let beat us it is Robinson. he is very talented and athletic, but he has the least developed offensive game of any of the rest of the Michigan Starters. that is the guy we need to make beat us.

I also think we need to get Mcgary in the pick and roll with mcw and Brandon. He has had multiple games this year where he has played under 20 minutes and collected 4 fouls. in the last game against Indiana on March 10th he had 4 fouls in 8 minutes. Get him in the pick and roll because Beilein loves to have his guys switch. If it is Mcw and Bt one on one with him that is a finish and a foul waiting to happen. It will be a huge benefit to get Mcgary out of the game because his backup Jordan Morgan while a good defensive player, isn't as skilled offensively and doesn't attack the glass as well.