It's remarkable | Syracusefan.com

It's remarkable

Jake

Mod
How flipping quiet swofford kept the Pitt SU and nd defections. No doubt a lesson learned from the va tech miami bc fiasco.

Big 12 has more leaks than the titanic...swofford can get a vote done before anyone hears a peep.

How flipping quiet swofford kept the Pitt SU and nd defections. No doubt a lesson learned from the va tech miami bc fiasco.

Big 12 has more leaks than the titanic...swofford can get a vote done before anyone hears a peep.
I agree. So this tells me there may be more going on behind the scenes.

I doubt it. Nd was the big fish that the big 12 and ACC were fighting over. It's now in the ACC's boat.

I think Lville and cincy have a shot at the big 12, but it's slim. I think conference realignment might be done for a very, very long time.

The Acc is the big east and the big easy is now the Metro-conference USA.

The only significant domino that is yet to fall would be the split by the hoopies.

I doubt it. Nd was the big fish that the big 12 and ACC were fighting over. It's now in the ACC's boat.

I think Lville and cincy have a shot at the big 12, but it's slim. I think conference realignment might be done for a very, very long time.

The Big 12 is hoping you are right...since the ACC passed the $50M exit fee, they would be next on the list to get raided...not much left in the BE...

Swofford is a pro. Going to him from Marioncantfindmyasswithaflashlight is like going from Prison to the Playboy Mansion

Second year in a row ACC move goes down in September...last year's move came out about the same time...I know it was a Friday evening on the eve of the SU/USC game in LA.

I wonder how the Dude will work around the 50 million exit fee in his FSU/Clemson to the Big 12 scenarios.

The only significant domino that is yet to fall would be the split by the hoopies.

So you are predicting the Mountaineers are planning to ditch the Big 12? Where would they go?