It's time for the posters here ignore 1260 for their shoddy | Syracusefan.com

It's time for the posters here ignore 1260 for their shoddy

retro44

Living Legend
coverage of S.U.

Those assclowns with trash syracuse sports as much as they can just to generate ratings and get phone calls for their own pleasure.

Clavin,the guy that took axe's spot today has been trashing the football team all season.Then clavin who came on after Linsdley kept saying over and over that this MCW incident is just rumor,but just wouldn't let it die as he's trying like hell to keep it going.

those assclowns just can not come up with their own material as it has become obvious they read this board.

what is posted today is tomorrows talk show material

f-them

Clavin,the guy that took axe's spot today has been trashing the football team all season.Then clavin who came on after Linsdley kept saying over and over that this MCW incident is just rumor,but just wouldn't let it die as he's trying like hell to keep it going.

f-them

CLIFF CLAVIN?

His name is Alex Plavin, not "Clavin". I note that neither Bud and the Manchild or Plavin, (who is taking over for the Axeman at least in the interim), mentioned this "story", (alhtough I admit I didn't listen to every moment of Alex's show, which he is calling "The Afternoon Drive"). The comments should be directed at Lindsley, specifically. And if you don't like the station, just stop listening to it, (which you obviously were).

that is my wife:noidea:
if that's the case me jealous...

where the f is that from anyway? If not family friendly PM me, inquiring minds want to know. :)

His name is Alex Plavin, not "Clavin". I note that neither Bud and the Manchild or Plavin, (who is taking over for the Axeman at least in the interim), mentioned this "story", (alhtough I admit I didn't listen to every moment of Alex's show, which he is calling "The Afternoon Drive"). The comments should be directed at Lindsley, specifically. And if you don't like the station, just stop listening to it, (which you obviously were).

oh he did at about 4:30 today

Actually he did discuss it at lenght, and he's just another adenoidal hack, just like Fat Steve on the other station.