Its very simple... | Syracusefan.com

Its very simple...

callmened

Walk On
its very simple...you can look at the fouls and the officiating but overall, i think we lost this game because we didnt have fab melo. when sullinger came back we couldnt neutralize him. also if you DO want to blame this game on the refs, we wouldve at least had more fouls to give

THIS is why having a deep bench is good. Basically the same thing happened with AO but we had no experienced back up. At least with keita and xmas we had a fighting chance and made a decent tourny run

so is fab melo DONE? should we expect to see him back next yr?

thanks to the seniors who bleed orange...KJ showed why is a good but not a great player. we needed a go-to guy but didnt have one. Im not one to bash college kids...so im just grateful for a solid 4 yrs. its hard to replace a great PG like flynn but thats what scoop did. very solid player!

I do not want Fab back. No trust. I am sure he feels terrible, but he is moving on. I believe with him on the team, we win this game.

with Melo, there would have been less fouls called - period. The preferential treatment would have been neutralized when Sullinger realized he couldn't bulldoze his way into a foul.

i think we lost this game because we didnt have fab melo.

I can't suffer a second "what-if" in the past 2 years. Our team was on the court, was faced with adversity all year long and didn't make the necessary plays at critical times last night.

Frustrating as this loss is to take, let's look to the future... it's pretty damn bright.

with Melo, there would have been less fouls called - period. The preferential treatment would have been neutralized when Sullinger realized he couldn't bulldoze his way into a foul.

I completely agree. It's like the refs had their minds already made up prior to the game that if Sully's just breathed on too hard, a foul was being called. Oh Lord

I don't want Melo back. We've got quality replacements in the pipeline whether Noel comes or not, its time to give them their chance. I want guys that we can count on to be on the court, or at least give someone new the chance to , not get burned by the same guy again.

I can't suffer a second "what-if" in the past 2 years. Our team was on the court, was faced with adversity all year long and didn't make the necessary plays at critical times last night.

Frustrating as this loss is to take, let's look to the future... it's pretty damn bright.

Agree very strongly with this. We were hurt by bad officiating, but poor shot selection, inability to finish layups, and the late barrage of turnovers sealed the deal. We got outplayed by another good team; it happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom