IU freshmen must sit 9 games | Syracusefan.com

IU freshmen must sit 9 games

The NCAA does what it wants when it wants!

Good thing that didn't happen at SW Poddunk -- would have been at least a full year for the players, and no post-season for the team. But IU walks . . .

I am sorry but weren't they just on probation from Sampson. I love what the repayment process for $6000 - $8000 is $1680 which comes out to 23-30% of the original loan. Can I get that for my wife's school loans? Maybe the BIG10 will suspend them for games also.

Isn't this the same reason SU was on probation in the early 90s for extra benefits. I love Crean's explanation that this is normal process. Way can't the NCAA send the information to the IRS for these non-taxed benefits? That would stop these institutions or boosters from giving out these benefits to recruits. Government would alsoget a little scratch out of it also.

Tom Adams is a joke, he's 10x worse than whatever you think WWW is. Indiana's entire recruiting class came from his AAU program. It's funny how after Crean gave his son a job (he's at a different school now) IU started getting all these Indiana Elite kids. Google Indiana Elite AAU and A Hope Foundation if you feel bad for them.

Nine games? That's it? The booster did his job, got the recruits, and they sit out games that will not mean anything. The NCAA basically told him to keep doing it.

Tom Adams is a joke, he's 10x worse than whatever you think WWW is. Indiana's entire recruiting class came from his AAU program. It's funny how after Crean gave his son a job (he's at a different school now) IU started getting all these Indiana Elite kids. Google Indiana Elite AAU and A Hope Foundation if you feel bad for them.
Crean is a crook too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom