I've been up since 6am | Syracusefan.com

I've been up since 6am

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
bench pressing Volkswagens and shoveling large piles of snow... into my nose. I couldn't find any bath salts (sold out due to WVU fans in town) so I've replaced them with rock salt and washing it down with a chlorine/break fluid cocktail... which could be interesting since I'm stuck at work instead of in NYC.

LETTTTTT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO ORANNNNGE!!!!!!

Amateur.

Slater has been deadlifting subway cars and snorting the meth-laced ashes of the bath salt loaded hillbilly West Virginia whores he banged and then ground up in his American Psycho inspired live dungeon.

I just woke up and fed my son a bottle.

So, yeah, that's where things stand in the Grotto household.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Amateur.

Slater has been deadlifting subway cars and snorting the method-laced ashes of the bath salt loaded hillbilly West Virginia whores he banged and then ground up in his American Psycho inspired live dungeon.

Hey the thread needed to be started. I was fully hoping for some grizzled vets to chime in and you've set the bar nicely.

Slamming Pile Drivers(vodka and prune juice) since 2am. Ready to go Orange!

Amateur.

Slater has been deadlifting subway cars and snorting the method-laced ashes of the bath salt loaded hillbilly West Virginia whores he banged and then ground up in his American Psycho inspired live dungeon.
Rumor has it that Slater's alter ego, Stevenson, came out to play. Let's just say the Statue of Liberty can no longer stand in an upright position.

I've been up all night giving hand jibbers to homeless guys before removing their kidneys for sale on the black market.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been up all night giving hand jibbers to homeless guys before removing their kidneys for sale on the black market.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Far be it from me to question your decision making but how is the first part of that needed to accomplish the second part? Wouldn't a rag and a bottle of chloroform do the trick instead?

Hey the thread needed to be started. I was fully hoping for some grizzled vets to chime in and you've set the bar nicely.

And fine work ye did, laddie. Its just that Slater/Stevenson is such an anomaly and larger than life character, no man can match his legend.

We are all amateurs by comparison. Even Keith Richards.

The torch has been passed