I've figured out Lunardi's seeding method... | Syracusefan.com

I've figured out Lunardi's seeding method...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
"This is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Just like 8-loss Kansas ahead of 4 loss Syracuse.

that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

Just like 7-loss Duke, who lost to Syracuse, ahead of 4-loss Syracuse.

That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with brackets? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with brackets! It does not make sense!

That is why Michigan is also seeded above Syracuse."

Last edited:
underpants.jpg

I never pay attention to this self-designated authority. My dog Chelsea has a much better method, and she has been dead for seven years.

"This is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Just like 8-loss Kansas ahead of 4 loss Syracuse.

that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

Just like 7-loss Duke, who lost to Syracuse, ahead of 4-loss Syracuse.

That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with brackets? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with brackets! It does not make sense!

That is why Michigan is also seeded above Syracuse."
I love the Chewbacca defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom