I've napped and am ready for the night session | Syracusefan.com

I've napped and am ready for the night session

Marsh01

Living Legend
Looking forward to watching some quality hoops tonight.

did you take the day off?

No...stayed up until about 2:45...went to work and had games on the TV as I worked...then came home and watched more until I hit the wall. A quick one hour nap and I am ready to roll. Getting tougher to do this as I get older.

No...stayed up until about 2:45...went to work and had games on the TV as I worked...then came home and watched more until I hit the wall. A quick one hour nap and I am ready to roll. Getting tougher to do this as I get older.
Man up

i should come work for you, what is it you do?

we are competitors

Uh oh...you just made the hitlist pal ;)

That means we probably have met. I just had a moment with another poster who sits right in front of me for football and had no clue.

busy time of the year. Meeting with 7 groups tomorrow alone for their renewal. Cant wait until its over!
half these morose mfers probably think its you and i driving up the cost of healthcare.