Ive never seen | Syracusefan.com

Ive never seen

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Such ugly basketball in my life. Neither team can buy a basket and its just ugly to watch and frustrating. Pitt really sucks too but since we cant score it really doesn’t matter.

There’s a game thread over yonder fellas

can you keep starting new threads to complain about how bad we are? there aren't enough of them. thank you.
Im sure I could no problem. But its our offense that’s bad. If we had just one more shooter we would be top 25.

Im sure I could no problem. But its our offense that’s bad. If we had just one more shooter we would be top 25.
If Euro or Moyer could just hit the mid range shot we would be solid

We're so far from the top 25 that it would take a lot more than one player.

cuz why bother with a player's name (of the team you're supposed to be a fan of)?
There's no time for learning names when you're busy spreading conspiracy theories about the program.

My optimism gets a small boost knowing that there are a lot of mediocre college basketball teams out there this year.

Outside of that...not optimistic.

and, hey, you know we'll get one w_t_f offensive explosion in some game - at least we didn't waste it on pitt!!!

cuz why bother with a player's name (of the team you're supposed to be a fan of)?
Pearl. Its a nickname. Kinda like Pearl Washington.

Pearl. Its a nickname. Kinda like Pearl Washington.
I'm going to start calling you Alex Jones.

My optimism gets a small boost knowing that there are a lot of mediocre college basketball teams out there this year.

Outside of that...not optimistic.

there is a level of satisfaction one receives from just watching decent basketball. if we make the tourney because the rest of bball is trash, its still not an enjoyable year

there is a level of satisfaction one receives from just watching decent basketball. if we make the tourney because the rest of bball is trash, its still not an enjoyable year
Disagree. If this team makes the tournament it will be a monumental achievement and very enjoyable. I can't say I've ever watched college basketball for the beauty of it. It's the drama that's addicting.