I've started to stock my cellar for BB season, | Syracusefan.com

I've started to stock my cellar for BB season,

Ship me your Woodford Reserve.
Woodford is good. Four Roses and Buffalo Trace make some very good bourbons too. Buffalo Trace also makes a bourbon creme, which is awesome on the rocks or in coffee. I'll get your shipment out first thing in the morning...

Woodford is good. Four Roses and Buffalo Trace make some very good bourbons too. Buffalo Trace also makes a bourbon creme, which is awesome on the rocks or in coffee. I'll get your shipment out first thing in the morning...
:):):)

Makers, Woodford. Never been to a distillery. It is one thing I wanna do.
If you ever get to KY, go on the bourbon trail where you drive to 2 or 3 places in one day (all in central KY), take the tours, get free samples, and buy the best bourbon you can. Great countryside as well.

If you ever get to KY, go on the bourbon trail where you drive to 2 or 3 places in one day (all in central KY), take the tours, get free samples, and buy the best bourbon you can. Great countryside as well.
I've stayed at the Galt Hotel in Louisville and they featured their Jockey Silks Bourbon bar which offers over 150 types of Bourbon. They claim it's the largest selection anywhere.

http://www.galthouse.com/Dining/Jockey-Silks.asp

I'll need a designated driver. At winery's no such thing with me having 1 or 2 samples. Then I buy everything I taste. Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom