J. Gillon/AW3/CMac in GLeague playoff against Mali R. and company | Syracusefan.com

J. Gillon/AW3/CMac in GLeague playoff against Mali R. and company

rhcuse

Starter
G League East Conf finals tonight 8:00 ESPNews. Erie Bayhawks with John Gillon, Andrew White III, Chris McCullough and Tyler Cavanaugh.

on ESPNEWS now. Winner goes to the Finals.

Mali in now and just ate a big ole Spaulding Burger.

Gillon and White now in.

I've said it before and I will say it again, there is nothing like G-league playoffs. I have erie in my bracket
Dash, sorry about that. But we still got Mali (did he even play? Pretty sure i saw him out there). Oh, and Chris McSomething (forget his last name - he played for us, right?)

Nope.
Nd1rwFm.gif

G League East Conf finals tonight 8:00 ESPNews. Erie Bayhawks with John Gillon, Andrew White III, Chris McCullough and Tyler Cavanaugh.
Someone must have convinced Bazley to skip college by informing him that if his g-league team is good enough, one of his games could be broadcast on ESPNews. #fame #trailbazley

Think of how good those 4 guys were at SU, and then Project how good they’d be if they were still at SU this past year. Is Bazley better than any of them right today? No way. Even McCullough, the least productive of those guys in his half season of college...as a senior at SU this year he’s probably a 20 and 10 guy.

Will be interesting to see how this goes. If he rides the bench, will it hurt his NBA draft stock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom