Jabari Parker Adds UConn to List | Syracusefan.com

Jabari Parker Adds UConn to List

If Ollie gets this kids he is getting a long term deal!
Link
He would follow the longstanding tradition of Mormons playing for UCONN, a la Travis Knight.

Dude a one and done player...BYU being on the list is a bigger shocker!

Several recruiting analysts say this kid's a one-man final four appearance. It's nice he gave us an unofficial... means we can invite him back on the school's tab. I wonder what Francis thinks our chances are ... since (i'm betting) Rak will leave after this year.

Several recruiting analysts say this kid's a one-man final four appearance. It's nice he gave us an unofficial... means we can invite him back on the school's tab. I wonder what Francis thinks our chances are ... since (i'm betting) Rak will leave after this year.

According to his Dad, his 5 official visits will come from the list of schools in the article. SU was not on the list.

SU is not involved and I don't think he's ever been on campus. You might be thinking of somebody else? Michigan St, Duke, and DePaul seems to get mentioned the most with Parker.

I just root for them when we aren't left because it was big east ball.
Once we are no longer afiliated with them can care less.
I would rather a team we actually play win. For the most part we recruit against unc, Duke UK, and KU just as much as we do against uconn.

Atleast we can say we beat the team that wins.

I think you were confusing him with Dakari Johnson (2014) who just recently visited

I just root for them when we aren't left because it was big east ball.
Once we are no longer afiliated with them can care less.
I would rather a team we actually play win. For the most part we recruit against unc, Duke UK, and KU just as much as we do against uconn.

Atleast we can say we beat the team that wins.

That is like a Yankee fan rooting for the Red Sox in the World Series because they are in the same division. It's crazy talk! That is not how fandom works! I root for my team and I hate our rivals! That is how it works! You may respect them but rooting for them is traitorous.

What is the obsession with hating Uconn? Uconn winning helps bring more competitivness to our league and it was going to happen reguardless so might as well just live with it. Logically you can hate everyone thats not Syracuse thats alright, but I would rather a team won that we beat in the season. It just makes us look better.

Its nothing like the yankees the yankees have what 30 rings we have one. And the yankees play 130 games a year and some teams 12 times a year. If we were top tier I would agree but were not. Sure we can walk around as poor sports and just hate everybody but you got to beat the big dogs to be called one. And if they all fan out in the sweet 16 then we were never really that good because our conference wins weren't.

My love for Syracuse and wanting them to look good, succeed, and build a dynasty >>> then my hate for rivals. Theres nothing about uconn I find exciting or interesting or fun but they do get talent, and I am 100% convinced rooting for them against them isn't going to stop that.
But, inthe offseason before their team has won a game and could have bad chemistry, I have no interst of them being on our board because its our turn to win a few championships.

If we are not top tier what tier are we? And how many teams are in a tier? We are 91-17 over the last 3 years for goodness sakes!

I don't think we are top tier. Teams like Duke, UNC, Kansas UK will aways be amoung the top or bounce back to be. Not so sure on us, or Uconn.

Why even give uconn the press in the offseason though it benefits us in no way? Would rather a dead board or posting old clips of last years team. Atleast during the season it benefits us when we beat them or play them tough.

Curious to see how the transition for Calhoun to Ollie works. It is high basketball drama!

would rather not talk about them and watch nobody care. I guess I am the true hater.
tongue.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom