Jackson Woodard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJReddawg

All Conference
Jackson Woodard
1728103834512.jpeg

1728103862446.gif

If Tony Grimes sounded familiar last night, he was..

Played 3 years at UNC.
Transferred to AtM last year but never played.
Transferred to Michigan St (for about a week), then flipped to UNLV.

This guy reminded me how much we are missing Wax out there
He reminded me why I don't want anything resembling player like him. Anything he did good he negated with his roid raidish behavior, only to get big boy'd by a running back at the goal line to lose the game.

He's white and eccentric and that's why his face was all over the camera, he shouldn't have gotten a single praise after that game.

Last edited:
Seemed like a solid player. That play reminds me of an old coach on tackling “get the head across the bow”.

Believe he’s out of eligibility - transferred after 3 years at Arkansas to UNLV for the 2023 season. He’s from Memphis. Only played 4 games his freshman redshirt year but has 4 years playing that counts - 2 at Arkansas and 2 at UNLV.

He reminded me why I don't want anything resembling player like him. Anything he did good he negated with his roid raidish behavior, only to get big boy'd by a running back at the goal line to lose the game.

He's white and eccentric and that's why his face was all over the camera, he shouldn't have gotten a single praise after that game.
Probably the worst take of the entire recap of the game. The kid was all over the field. Don’t think he did anything other than cover in space, make strong tackles and make an almost game changing pick.

He was on the field for 90+ plays and at the end of the day got muscled into the end zone, which every single one of our players (outside of Diggs) would have the same result. I’d take this kid over McDonald every day

Probably the worst take of the entire recap of the game. The kid was all over the field. Don’t think he did anything other than cover in space, make strong tackles and make an almost game changing pick.

He was on the field for 90+ plays and at the end of the day got muscled into the end zone, which every single one of our players (outside of Diggs) would have the same result. I’d take this kid over McDonald every day
And he made multiple mistakes to cost them a game they should've won multiple times.

You can have him.

I mean he was white

White and eccentric? You know him personally? He saved them with an INT on one drive and was all over the field, bizarre take indeed.

14 tackles, 2 pass deflections, and an interception.

Lequint made an amazing play after this guy was the only person in a position to stop him. Could have sealed it with a pick but dropped it. Hard to have a negative thought on his gameplay other than you don’t like his attitude.

14 tackles, 2 pass deflections, and an interception.

Lequint made an amazing play after this guy was the only person in a position to stop him. Could have sealed it with a pick but dropped it. Hard to have a negative thought on his gameplay other than you don’t like his attitude.
And he played nearly 100 snaps on top of it, had to be gassed.

Exactly. No one makes every single play. He didn't lose them the game, that's both crazy and wrong. He played extremely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom