Jake Crouthamel weighs in | Syracusefan.com

Jake Crouthamel weighs in

Interesting repeated use of the word "parochial".

It's difficult to come up with the 5 who voted in favor. Certainly SU and BC, as D-I football participants. Likely UConn and Nova, as they both had D-I aspirations. The other 4 all were (are) BB-first schools. So, the pro-Penn St crowd was able to convince only one of the four to vote "aye".

I would really like to ask Jake a follow-up question on the subject: If you had brought PSU along, would they have stuck with the BE if (when) the Big 10 came calling in 1991?

Interesting repeated use of the word "parochial".

It's difficult to come up with the 5 who voted in favor. Certainly SU and BC, as D-I football participants. Likely UConn and Nova, as they both had D-I aspirations. The other 4 all were (are) BB-first schools. So, the pro-Penn St crowd was able to convince only one of the four to vote "aye".

I would really like to ask Jake a follow-up question on the subject: If you had brought PSU along, would they have stuck with the BE if (when) the Big 10 came calling in 1991?

Pretty sure that G'town, Seton Hall, and St Johns were the "no's". Providence has stated that they voted "for" PSU.

guess what jake---- no one cares --- you missed the boat ---therefore so did we--please just go with tranghese and shut up---before we revoke your pension.

holy , be sure read the comment from Jake Vincennes in the comment section below the article on Ped St. Freaking hilarious...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom