Jalen | Syracusefan.com

Jalen

Not me. Hopefully he is ready to go soon. It’s paramount for this team to have him attacking downhill and with speed positively. Something we probably haven’t seen since Waiters or Flynn.
I’m probably the only one whose sees Dion in Hughes. It’s early yet. I’m sticking to it

I’m probably the only one whose sees Dion in Hughes. It’s early yet. I’m sticking to it

no way hes as fat as waiters was

no way hes as fat as waiters was
They both have a handle and fearless to bully way to basket and make it. When Hughes drives he’s inviting contact. He looks more powerful than Tyus, frank and Oshae

Someone ought to buy a block of tickets to the UCONN game for all those kids on that court to come and see their hero Jalen play at MSG. I guarantee it would create lifelong CUSE fans.
That's honestly a great idea

That's honestly a great idea
What if one of them is an NCAA recruit level player? Surely we’d get the death penalty from the NCAA for improper benefits

I didn't think Waiters was particularly overweight...

Freshman year, somewhat. Sophomore year, not at all. That’s how I remember it. He had a different level of explosion as a soph. I believe he talked about how he had better eating habits.

Reading through all the posts about Jalen has me really excited to see him play. Too bad he got injured. With Frank out this would have been an excellent time to get early game experience.

Someone ought to buy a block of tickets to the UCONN game for all those kids on that court to come and see their hero Jalen play at MSG. I guarantee it would create lifelong CUSE fans.
Would have been way cooler if you came on here and said you had done it already.

Too early for this much credit, but I see a bit of Richard Hamilton (UCONN) in Eli. Smart and can shoot it from any angle.

Too early for this much credit, but I see a bit of Richard Hamilton (UCONN) in Eli. Smart and can shoot it from any angle.
Good comparison.
Certainly not Dion unless it's without the attitude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom