Jamail Jones Transfering from Marquette | Syracusefan.com

Jamail Jones Transfering from Marquette

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
I had selfish reasons for posting this because he is coming into my neck of the woods here at FGCU. He was the #52 overall player in espn's 2010 top 100, but just couldn't find his way onto the court in his two years at Marquette.

I read that and thought the same thing SWFL, I'm out of Ft. Myers too. I think we sat behind Hopkins at the City of Palms Tourney back when Fab was playing there. Nice to see FGCU pick up another quality player.

People often criticize Calhoun and Pitino for pulling scholarships from kids and forcing tranfers, but Buzz Williams is quietly the absolute worst of the bunch. Wisconsin fans call it "buzz-cutting." He does it every year...sometimes twice. If Marquette had a higher profile, I think it would get more attention. They are definitely "Transfer U"...or "Marquette Junior College."

I read that and thought the same thing SWFL, I'm out of Ft. Myers too. I think we sat behind Hopkins at the City of Palms Tourney back when Fab was playing there. Nice to see FGCU pick up another quality player.
did you happen to make it to a game last season?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kcahpc

People often criticize Calhoun and Pitino for pulling scholarships from kids and forcing tranfers, but Buzz Williams is quietly the absolute worst of the bunch. Wisconsin fans call it "buzz-cutting." He does it every year...sometimes twice. If Marquette had a higher profile, I think it would get more attention. They are definitely "Transfer U"...or "Marquette Junior College."

BS. Kids transfer all the time for many reasons.