James Young down to Syracuse and Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

James Young down to Syracuse and Kentucky

I wouldn't mind adding this guy to our roster...

When was the last time a recruit chose between 'Cuse and Kentucky? Hope this one turns out better for us.

When was the last time a recruit chose between 'Cuse and Kentucky? Hope this one turns out better for us.

Well, before Nerlens Noel, there was DaJuan Coleman, and before Coleman there was Anthony Davis, although I don't think we had a serious shot at him. The other two, we went one-and-one. Kentucky only has so many spots. They can't get everybody.

let's hope the Harrison twins choose UK over Maryland. if that happens, we'll have a much better shot at Young since the Harrisons are both guards and are both as high or higher rated than Young.

let's hope the Harrison twins choose UK over Maryland. if that happens, we'll have a much better shot at Young since the Harrisons are both guards and are both as high or higher rated than Young.

Yep that is what we need...

Sounds like the twins want uk and their dad wants Maryland.

I have a bad feeling about this kid with no evidence to back it up. I think he takes the 300k and plays for 1 year like Nerlens.

Yes. Wiggins is likely the key here. I thinks is a 40-60 proposition now with uk leading.

I love this kids game. Reminds me of a lefty Rip.

Yes. Wiggins is likely the key here. I thinks is a 40-60 proposition now with uk leading.

I love this kids game. Reminds me of a lefty Rip.
dont be such a stranger!