Jan 24 | Syracusefan.com

Jan 24

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Think I'll spend my 36th birthday at the dome. They don't play as many times on my bday as you'd think. My most memorable was my 21st bday in 2000 when we destroyed Uconn at the dome. That was a good nite.

Who wants to buy me shots at chucks?

CorduroyG said:
Think I'll spend my 36th birthday at the dome. They don't play as many times on my bday as you'd think. My most memorable was my 21st bday in 2000 when we destroyed Uconn at the dome. That was a good nite.

That's the game I chose for Joyce's tickets I won at the Orangeyes Open! I would be happy to buy you a drink or 2 at Chuck's beforehand.

I might be able to make that game. It's a bit of a drive from NJ but I'm sure it will be worth it!

Dave85 said:
I might be able to make that game. It's a bit of a drive from NJ but I'm sure it will be worth it!

Where in nj? I just moved there from queens, bought a house with the woman in lawrenceville

OrangeTown said:
That's the game I chose for Joyce's tickets I won at the Orangeyes Open! I would be happy to buy you a drink or 2 at Chuck's beforehand.

How bout you give me Joyce's tickets and I'll buy you shots at chucks? Haha.

Congrats on the tix!