Jarrod Uthoff has 30 points at half vs. Iowa State | Syracusefan.com

Jarrod Uthoff has 30 points at half vs. Iowa State

Ugh. Iowa State getting back into it.

As a longtime resident of Iowa City this does not make me happy! :)

Shouldn't Special Agent Uthoff be chasing Bodie? Or is this part of his undercover persona?

I don't think he's even scored this half - he would definitely be better off.

giphy.gif

1 point game..... :( Niang is eating them up now.

Great activity underneath by Mckey

Have to like the fight that Iowa has showed once it got within one.

Yikes, one of those terrible run down the clock possessions while accomplishing nothing

How STUPIDLY did Iowa play??!! Don't guard the IowaS inbounds passes when they have no time out as of 3:18 to go, don't use your last time out to set up a play with 7 seconds to go. Feh.

A little reminiscent of the end of our Villanova game last year Oh Lord

Ugh. Iowa State getting back into it.

As a longtime resident of Iowa City this does not make me happy! :)

My dad went to Iowa so they're my secondary team. I watched the DVR of the game this morning. I just want to throw up.

My dad went to Iowa so they're my secondary team. I watched the DVR of the game this morning. I just want to throw up.
I know, lived there for a bit and really liked it, crap game. They almost shattered the backboard on some of their missed layups in the 2nd half.

I never understood on Point Break how a former well known college wide receiver could become an undercover agent. Wouldn't take much research to find out that "former college star Johnny Utah entered the law enforcement field".

Once that is known, doesnt take much to figure out that if he's posing as a surfer dude vagabond, he's probably undercover.

I never understood on Point Break how a former well known college wide receiver could become an undercover agent. Wouldn't take much research to find out that "former college star Johnny Utah entered the law enforcement field".

Once that is known, doesnt take much to figure out that if he's posing as a surfer dude vagabond, he's probably undercover.

Bodie didn't have the Internet back in 1990. Think, McFly! ;)

and i thought footsteps falco was a OSU qb. this dude is slippery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom