Jason Hart & Tim O'toole to Join Hopkins at Washington | Syracusefan.com

Jason Hart & Tim O'toole to Join Hopkins at Washington

I'm really hoping for a home and home.
JB gives Rob Murphy a game every year; I think its a win-win to do the same for Hop. P5 opponents help strength of schedule, play them on the road every other year is a big boost, etc.

How cool would it be to see SU/UW in a Final Four matchup in, say, 2020?

Named after your father, I presume?

20e868c6e692330b25aaa33ac6787bcd.jpg

I wonder if Hop wouldn't take GMac out of a favor to JB.

Plenty O'Toole: "You handle those cubes like a monkey handles coconuts."
diamonds are forever
still for my money jill st john as tiffany case steals the show.
Tiffany Case: :"I was born there, on the first floor, while my mother was looking for a wedding ring."

Last edited:
JB gives Rob Murphy a game every year; I think its a win-win to do the same for Hop. P5 opponents help strength of schedule, play them on the road every other year is a big boost, etc.

How cool would it be to see SU/UW in a Final Four matchup in, say, 2020?
Yeah like Jimmy is going to schedule a road game where he has to fly cross country.

Hop has moved pretty quickly for someone who was hired just a few days ago. Already hired two assistants and made his first offer. Shows you how energized he likely would have been if he got the SU job.

I wonder if Hop wouldn't take GMac out of a favor to JB.

I don't see what value GMAC has to UW. Hop is better served with the assistants he hired. Now, if the Penn State job comes open next season, I could see GMAC becoming the top assistant there.

This looks like a good start to Hops new staff; both with Cuse connections and West Coast experience.
Nice pics for your staff Hop!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom