Jason Kidd | Syracusefan.com

Jason Kidd

looks like he is enjoying life with the Knicks.

He still puts on a clinic on how to play. That ball is almost always where it should be, when he's out there. No overdribbling, no hanging onto the ball, no decisions that don't make sense. He's obviously not what he used to be at this age, but I still love watching him play.

He is just such a great leader on and off the court. What a great move to get him. He can wrangle these young guns and turn them into professionals, not only on the court, but in their lives as well.

His 3 ball is lethal now. You can't leave him to double...

Jason Kidd is a big part of why the Knicks are off to such a great start. He is a winner and a leader. It is the best $3 million/yr contract the Knicks have on hand. Sure, the guy is old now, but he wants to go out on top and you can see by his intensity and demeanor, he intends to make that happen.

He is just such a great leader on and off the court. What a great move to get him. He can wrangle these young guns and turn them into professionals, not only on the court, but in their lives as well.

His 3 ball is lethal now. You can't leave him to double...
The "in their lives as well" part is a joke right? Kidd is one of my favorite players in the league to watch play, but yeah, he's had some problems off the court too.

The "in their lives as well" part is a joke right? Kidd is one of my favorite players in the league to watch play, but yeah, he's had some problems off the court too.

No one wrangles groupies like J Kidd. He has shown many young guys the ropes... it's a skill and life lesson for the young guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom