Jay Bilas Rocking the Hawaiian Shirt! | Syracusefan.com

Jay Bilas Rocking the Hawaiian Shirt!

DeGrozz

All American
I though he only wore Polos during the Maui Invitational?

Anyway, the reason I posted this is that I swear one time Marjerus looked at Bilas during a broadcast while Bilas was wearing a Polo and said "Jay, a guy that wears a shirt like that is a guy who steps out of the shower to take a piss."

Kansas barely beats GT...maybe GT better than we think or Kansas isnt much at all...just saying

Anyway, the reason I posted this is that I swear one time Marjerus looked at Bilas during a broadcast while Bilas was wearing a Polo and said "Jay, a guy that wears a shirt like that is a guy who steps out of the shower to take a piss."

My favorite ever Rick Majerus moment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9J4NjkKtlc

Kansas has a lot of work to do. I as more impressed with Gtown that I thought I would be. Some of their young players look to have improved a lot and I liked what JT3 had them doing defensively. Kansas is very well coached under Self especially in offensive attack of different type's of defense. They attacked the first posession of 1-3-1 (something I've never seen under JT3) with a back door lob very impressive awareness by the kids and preparedness by the coaches. Most other teams would struggle much more with Gtowns changing defenses IMO than Kansas did. Kansas offensive struggles are more an indication that they are not that talented offensively. Still Gtown was active looked long and athletic and executed fairly well for so many young players. Seems like a group JT3 might over achieve with although their ceiling still is not going to be super high, but the BE is ripe for the taking after the top 4-5 teams IMO.

Now that is hilarious! Hadn't seen that before, thanks for the laugh, I needed it! Lavin is biting his tongue.. :rolling:

LMAO, yah the look on Lav's face is priceless.

DSC01682_2_normal.jpg

JayBilas Jay Bilas

He knows it. And so does everyone else. RT @TakeoverTheGame Has anyone ever told Jay Bilas that he looks magnificent in a Hawaiian shirt?