Jay Bilas tweet re: APR | Syracusefan.com

Jay Bilas tweet re: APR

On the stage last night with the President of the NCAA there, Nappier said "this is what happens when you ban us!".

On the stage last night with the President of the NCAA there, Nappier said "this is what happens when you ban us!".

Personally, I love the sentiment that Napier expressed - but it is just one more piling on with respect to UConn's image and reputation that they don't play well with others. The over the top language coming from Blumenthal, Calhoun and other officials during the first round of ACC expansion, the rhetoric during the second round, the constant verbal jabs their high profile coaches get into with other coaches, the problems with the BC football game at the Rent, "not a dime back" and the loud and open complaining about the APR. Now they were completely right about the nonsense that is the APR, but they seem to rub people the wrong way.

Did they leave a bad taste of. UConn in the NCAA's mouth, too?
Punks.
***Mods: preventing the combination of the letter "f" and UConn is stupid. a) "of UConn," from my post, obviously should not be censored b) *you all know what I typed here

Did they leave a bad taste of. UConn in the NCAA's mouth, too?

Punks.

***Mods: preventing the combination of the letter "f" and UConn is stupid. a) "o ," from my post, obviously should not be censored b) *you all know what I typed here

my bad, the first point should read "of. UConn" from my post. Can't forget to break up the f and UConn Oh Lord

Good for him. The NCAA is in it's death throes now. Northwestern will take care of nailing the lid shut.

Personally, I love the sentiment that Napier expressed - but it is just one more piling on with respect to UConn's image and reputation that they don't play well with others. The over the top language coming from Blumenthal, Calhoun and other officials during the first round of ACC expansion, the rhetoric during the second round, the constant verbal jabs their high profile coaches get into with other coaches, the problems with the BC football game at the Rent, "not a dime back" and the loud and open complaining about the APR. Now they were completely right about the nonsense that is the APR, but they seem to rub people the wrong way.
you mean the image and reputation that has won more championships than anyone else in the last 15 yrs? both men and women? i would gladly rub some people the wrong way for a second title. you know what they say about nice guys....

you mean the image and reputation that has won more championships than anyone else in the last 15 yrs? both men and women? i would gladly rub some people the wrong way for a second title. you know what they say about nice guys...
I know what Leo Durocher said. But, most anyone who knew him didn't much care for him.