Jayhawks | Syracusefan.com

Jayhawks

SUfanNC

All Conference
Losing early and kstate looking pretty fired up

Some great signs for Kansas' Svi Michailiuk (sp) tonight. He was the player that took at least 4 steps for Kansas to beat Kansas St at Kansas.

I saw one that said "Svi has more rushing yards than the entire Kansas football team"

Lebron just took 4 steps near end of game and not called. Just makes a mockery of the game, its about the team that cheats the best!!

Lebron just took 4 steps near end of game and not called. Just makes a mockery of the game, its about the team that cheats the best!!

That was so bad that even Lebron was surprised they didn't call it, and he missed the layup.

Of course, he couldn't go out like that so he had to hit that stupid bank 3.

I don't watch a lot if NBA but living in DC and hearing the hype, I decided to watch tonight's game. Not sure if/when I'll ever see a better one. Crazy back and forth game.

That was so bad that even Lebron was surprised they didn't call it, and he missed the layup.

Of course, he couldn't go out like that so he had to hit that stupid bank 3.

I don't watch a lot if NBA but living in DC and hearing the hype, I decided to watch tonight's game. Not sure if/when I'll ever see a better one. Crazy back and forth game.
Agreed. The last 9 minutes (14 with OT) was filled with I would guess 15 or so amazing shots, the majority of which swapped the lead from one team to another. Then LeBron fouled out (wow!) and Irving went nuclear. I am not a big NBA guy, but that was epic theatre. The Wizards are pretty damn good BTW.

Gary Louris has a killer voice. Check out his work with Golden Smog. Great collaboration with Jeff Tweedy. Cowtown

Bunch of clowns went off topic before the music even(I actually appreciate off topic, so when I complain you know you shat the bed!), and didnt tell the score or the winner or even update the game after 1 early announcement. To quote many former threads: you should be ashamed!

And if you got your bet in early, they covered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom