JB and Dixon Presser after TCU (LIVE) | Syracusefan.com

JB and Dixon Presser after TCU (LIVE)

I finally got around to watching this video. The format was the same as previous tournament PC's - athlete questions first, then coaches.

SU up first. Frank and Tyus answer questions, and then Boeheim goes out of his way to compliment everybody. His players for their hard work, TCU for their better than anticipated defense. With all of the snarky PC's locally, I found him pretty gracious in winning.

TCU up next. The players are shell shocked. They looked stunned and almost ready to cry, like it never dawned on them they might lose.

Next Dixon comes on. I really dislike him, so I may be reading too much into his comments, but he spent an lot of time saying how far TCU has come (congratulating himself essentially) and saying a number of times how his players didn't get it done. Really struck me as a guy who felt cheated out of a win and was blaming his team.

Funny thing - when the players were done Dixon got asked his first question and he almost jumped out of his seat. He was so distracted by the voices in his head he forgot he was at a press conference. Made me laugh out loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom