JB and Katz kiss and make up | Syracusefan.com

JB and Katz kiss and make up

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
after the presser today by shaking hands and clearing the air according to several Syracuse media texts.

Andy's suckup ploy worked - picking SU to upset Indiana then penning that headline ESPN article waxing eloquent about the zone.

since we are asking if JB is jewish, i guess we can rule out that hes Irish.

for us Mick's, its Irish Alzheimers: forget everything but the grudges.

Oh Lord

JB is a big teddy bear at the end of the day.

Good. For better or worse, the media is a major recruiting and messaging tool for modern programs. Andy Katz having a beef with Syracuse probably doesn't amount to a whole heck of a lot, but it isn't a positive in any way. Just remember, ESPN and the analysts they have working College BB control a significant portion of our brand message. Recruiting, in particular, is a sales game and that brand message is important.

Oh Lord

or as my old Irish grammy used to say "we are the worlds best haters".

or as my old Irish grammy used to say "we are the worlds best haters".

Not exactly irish but...
tumblr_mhvln8mhuw1rmw3n3o1_500.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks ESPN's brass order Katz to do whatever it took to bury the hatchet with JB because that incident may come back to bite them in the Bernie lawsuit?

Oh Lord

Thanks Townie. ;)

Instead of contriving motives and vitriole...why not call it what it seems to be? Two guys acting like men and burying the hatchet.

Testify, Colonel!

BTW, would you by chance be related to Col. Tom Parker, Col. Klink, or Col. Potter?

Am I the only one who thinks ESPN's brass order Katz to do whatever it took to bury the hatchet with JB because that incident may come back to bite them in the Bernie lawsuit?

A crappy human being doesn't become a good one over the course of a few weeks. Is Andy Katz less of a scumbag for kissing Boeheim's ass when Syracuse is winning or is he more of a scumbag? I choose the latter.